Step 1: Complete the Request Form
- The purpose of this form is to ensure that the entities within the North American Division are courteously informed of GC Employee visits in prior to its occurrence. Click to view the GC to NAD Territory Letter.
- Please specify any official business or travel budget usage when completing the General Conference Employee Travel to NAD Territory form.
- *When a GC employee is visiting a local church, they do not need to fill out this form.
Step 2: Approval Decision
- After the submission of the form, the approving entities (conference, union, institution, etc.) must review the completed request and make the decision to approve or reject.
- The approving organization must login to approve (or deny) the pending GC to NAD Territory Request:
Step 3: Email notification
- After any involved entities have approved the travel; the GC employee, and any designated recipients, will receive an automated message of approval, outlining the details of the trip to NAD territory. If you have any questions regarding the form, please email or call Ana Guerrero (443) 391-7112.